Tuesday, December 10, 2019

what a day

I had a great day today

     First of all, Julia came home!  Emily and I picked her up at the airport and took her back to our house, where,  with John and Camryn, we had pizza and talked and laughed.
     But, 23 hours awake makes one a little tired, so she went to bed early.   The problem will be at 4 a.m. when she wakes up and is bored.
     Before the airport, Emily an I went to the market downtown.
     People ask me why I like going, and my answer is because it puts me in a Christmas mood.  Or maybe it's the wine.
     Any way, had some schnitzel, some snowballs and a little wine before we did some shopping.
     By the way, we drove to Cumberland on the Kennedy and parked the car then rode the Blue Line downtown.  We were only 10 minutes from the airport and did not have to battle the rush hour traffic or pay the exorbitant downtown parking rates.
     Here was part of my day.

I love reflections.....


Market was not really crowded.



My blue eyed doll 


Cold enough for the birds to seek heat

This can't be normal




At the airport....always a good time (arrivals at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment