Thursday, December 5, 2019

spritz fitz

I thought I had done it again

     I thought I had lost something, again.   This time, the dough gun we use to make spritz cookies disappeared.  It was not in any of the Christmas boxes.  I looked in all the cabinets, on the pantry shelves, everywhere I could look.      Nothing.
     In desperation, I went downstairs for the third time and saw a plastic tub with only three items in it:  two plates and a cookie press!
     The lost is found.  Why it was in a box by almost itself is a question to be addressed later.
     Hopefully tomorrow we can finish putting out Christmas.  It really takes over the house and with the short time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it has been a struggle for me.
     But there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
     I just hope it's not a train.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment