Sunday, December 22, 2019

it's a wrap

We finished our play today

     And none too soon, I would say.  I still have some shopping to do and a lot of wrapping and cleaning.  But I have a week before Christmas, right?
     The end of a play is weird.  On one hand, I am glad it is over and my life is back to normal.  On the other hand, the cast becomes like a family.  I spent a lot of time with them....about 12 hours a week up until the final week, then it seemed we were together 4 hours a day! 
     In this play, we actually ate dinner.  Ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, buns and carrot cake for dessert.  The ham was always good and the carrot cake always yummy, which made me eat more than I should have every time we used real food.
     We deconstructed the set and took it back to what will eventually become our theater.  It took about 5 hours to take it down, move it all and clean up the hangar.  Now I have to empty my car of all my stuff and empty coffee cups.
     Maybe I will even sleep tonight.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment