Friday, December 20, 2019

Half way

I can see the light

     We are half way through our run of "In laws, Outlaws and Other People that Should be Shot".
     Technically, we are not truly half way through, because we are doing 5 shows.  But if you count the full dress rehearsal, than it is 6 shows and we have done three.
      Tomorrow will be tough.  We have a matinee and a night show.  That means I may not get my afternoon nap in, as I usually do.
     It was a smaller crowd tonight, but they laughed and were entertained, and that is what the purpose is.
     I also made it to my little guy's Christmas program and it was darn cute.  I mentor a little boy in second grade and he asked me to come to his holiday program, so I did.  They sang and danced to four songs and it was darn cute.
     Sometimes I miss those days.
     But not as often as I used to.
     I do miss the days when I had young girls who took part in those programs.....seems like yesterday.
     Time flies.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment