Tuesday, October 1, 2019

WTH

My life is sometimes too strange

     Took Jackie out in the wheelchair today to look at the field of deer across the street.
     It was almost 7 and it was darkish.  I wheeled her out there and instead of saying, "Wow, thank you for  taking me out to see all these deer."  She said, "Those are geese."
     And they were.
     But I can't tell people apart, so it is natural that I confuse deer with geese. 
     By the way, I can never find Waldo.  (Except at the Ren Faire I did find him.)
     I got an e mail from a relative correcting some information.  I was told at a family gathering I was a Jack Daniels baby....someone gave my parents a bottle and they drank it, and boom!  Terry is conceived.
     Well, that may not be correct.  I was told that I might not be a Jack Daniels baby after all. ....... I was possibly a Southern Comfort kid.  Explains why I like Johnny Cash.
      When mowing today I noticed my burr oak is not looking right.  Usually oaks hold their leaves until spring, but mine is almost barren.
     And it has galls....lots of galls.
     If anyone has tree knowledge, let me know what all this means.
Peace and Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment