Friday, October 25, 2019

louch

It hurt, but I smelled good

     I ran out of deodorant this morning.
     Luckily, I had a spare in the closet.
     I was confused, because it was a scent I would not buy....actually it was called Whitewater.  And no, I don't think it was connected to the Clintons.
     Ok, maybe that is a stretch of a joke.
Anyway, I put it on and within minutes my pits felt like they were on fire!        Burning, itching, burning, stinging......I thought it would pass, but it only got worse.
     I eventually washed my armpits...twice....and they stopped burning.  But the skin was really red.
     I picked up the deodorant to look at the ingredients and none were listed.  It was made in Poland for Old Spice, and that's when I remembered how I got it.
     Last year I went biking.  I discovered I forgot deodorant, and went and bought this one at a drugstore in Amsterdam.
     I must have used it, but I don't recall any burning sensation.
     Go figure.
     I tossed it out.  And bought new.  I don't want to be THAT person stepping up to a counter for customer service.
Peace and love and good scents

No comments:

Post a Comment