Thursday, October 31, 2019

sill alive

I faced death today, and lived

     Ok, I actually ate one of the burgers that thawed, was cooked, and refrozen.
I think I was off a little on the freezer incident.  I came home from rehearsal Tuesday night and grabbed a small cup of frozen custard out of the freezer.  That would have been about 9:30 or so.  That means the freezer door was only open about 15 hours.
     The freezer is fine.  It works.  Everything in it is frozen.  Again.
     None of the meat smelled or looked bad.  And all of it was cool, but I don't know how cool.
     I nuked a burger today and it tasted fine.  I did not get the shits, so I assume all is ok.
     My friends in the medical fields will tell me if I am  a wishful muncher, lucky eater,   or a culinary dare devil.
     We had 5 trick or treaters this year!  I thought we had 7, but Jackie said I was counting two twice. 
     Figures, I have reached the age where I can not count to 10. 
     We also had taco pizza, some wine, and a great visit with SK.  All in all, a snowy day and a good night.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment