Monday, October 28, 2019

oddities in life

I have noticed some odd things lately

      In the World Series, the home team has yet to win a game.  Weird.
      Two women flashed the Houston pitcher and I missed it!  At my age, that would certainly be a thrill.
     I've never heard a president booed at a baseball game so lustily. 
      I don't know whether I will mow the grass or blow the driveway next.  It will have to be one or the other.
     Why are Impossible Burgers more expensive than beef burgers?
     Why do flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?
     Do they make Halloween Peeps?  I have not seen them in the store.
     How do you pronounce cacao?
      How do you break a pattern of eating because you are angry, anxious, or bored.  Asking for a friend.
     I have not seen Ghost Dog for several months......maybe Curt has, but I have not.  That worries me.  Maybe Halloween?
     My morning hair always looks odd.
     I will probably dream about these all night.
Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment