Thursday, October 10, 2019

call me crazy

I am beginning to hate reality tv house shows

     Jackie likes Flip or Flop, with Tarek and his incredibly beautiful ex wife, Christina.  That actually may be the only reason I watch.  Christina, just to clarify.
     Tonight they bought a house for $570,000.  It had three bedrooms, two baths, and was 1200 square feet.  Of course, it's in California where storage lockers in the bus station rent for $625 a month.
     Our house is about 2400 square feet.  And3 bedrooms.  I can't imagine taking half of our house and creating 3 bedrooms in the space.
     It's not uncommon for them to pay $700,000 and put $90,000 in it and sell it for a $900,000 price.  That is insane.
     After redoing this house, they sold it for a $10,000 profit and I think they were just glad to make that because the house was a mess.
     A thank you again to John....two nights in a row he has come over to help get someone up off the floor.  Tonight she went to sit on her walker and missed.  I still have not figured that out.
     MS is not a nice disease.  It robs the person of a quality of life and it robs the people around them.  To be honest, it scares the hell out of me.  But enough of that.
Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment