Sunday, November 26, 2017

the end, finished, no more

I mowed for the last time in 2017 today

     Truthfully, not sure it needed it.  But now all the grass is even.  Level.  Can't beat that at the end of November.
     I still have some trimming to do....but that will come later this week.
Meanwhile, the tree is up, lit and decorated.  The outside lights are up and actually going on at about the right time. 
     The Christmas dishes have replaced the "everyday" dishes, ditto with the glasses.  Notice I did not say China.  We actually have some China.  Somewhere.  I think.  I am not sure anymore.
     The next big job is the Dickens Village.  We have about 20 houses and accessories that have to be placed.  It is tine consuming and sometimes frustrating when the lights don't keep standing upright.
     And we have a couple of boxes of decorations to put out.
     I found my log cabin, so I can burn my incense again.  Favorite holiday decoration, it is.
     We got a delivery the other day and I am a little upset.
     When it got delivered, we also got an e mail saying the package had been delivered. 
     But the next line hurt me.  When is gave details about the delivery it said, "Customer met....woman."
     They gave the package to me!  I am not a woman, despite my well endowed upper body!
     Hmpfff....maybe I better work on dressing better too.  Or at least more manly.  No more house dresses while I'm at home, I guess.
And after doing a newspaper column for the local paper for two years, I forgot to do one!  Should have had one in the Nov. 26 paper, but I did not write one for some reason.
Oh well, stuff happens.
For more proof......watch the Bears!



No comments:

Post a Comment