Sunday, November 19, 2017

ping pong anyone?

I seem to have recovered

Thank you all for your good thoughts.  My headache is almost gone, I feel like normal except I am very tired.
Jackie, on the other hand, has another infection.  Heeding the doctor's advice, we went to the ER today for treatment rather than wait until office hours on Monday.  She got a shot in the butt and some antibiotics and we will follow up with our doctor tomorrow.
This is the last post about medical issues.  Promise.  No more complaining about health, reporting on health, discussing health......light and airy, fun posts ahead.
At least that is the plan.
Ran into my bike riding neighbor who told me how to prepare for the cold when riding. 
It was beautiful out today and if I had felt more up to  it, I might have tried to ride.
Maybe later this week I will take the plunge.
I could ride my indoor exercise bike, courtesy John and Kathy.  I do ride it during the winter while I watch TV in the basement.
I notice with the stationary bikes, it is harder to ride!  On my bike outside I coast occasionally, especially when I think I am going too fast and will lose control and crash into a car, mailbox, or old lady.
But on the stationary bikes, if you stop pedaling, it basically stops.  You have to pedal constantly.  It is harder.
Six of one, half dozen of another.  Ride outside and freeze my buns off or ride inside and watch TV while staying warm.
My momma didn't raise any idiots.
I guess as long as I ride and get the exercise, it won't matter.
Except for the frostbite.

No comments:

Post a Comment