Friday, September 29, 2017

spooky....

I have been shocked senseless twice this week

     I know!  How can you tell?
     The phone rang the other day and we have caller ID.  The caller was identified as a friend of ours who died at least six years ago!!  Maybe more!
     I could not pick up the phone because I saw his name on caller ID.  It rang and rang and I just stared.
     Turns out, the number belongs to a business and his name was listed on the original phone number years ago and evidently it has never been changed.
     Then today I got an e mail from a man who died four months ago!  It said, "dickow, you need to read this!"  from ---dead guy's real name
     There was a link attached to it.
     Being a person who listens to his daughters and son in law, I did not open the link because that guy was dead!  He could not e-mail me.  I don't think.
     Just strange, the coincidences that happen.
     On a digression, I rode my bike into town for coffee.  14.8 miles round trip.  I really wasn't tired and my legs felt fine.  My seat isn't even sore.
     I had planned to start at 10, but didn't leave until about 12:15 because I WAS BUYING CUBS TICKETS FOR OCT. 10!
     I tried getting four, but could not, so I got three.  Pretty darn good seats.  Pricey too.
    I did not make a playoff game last year and regretted it.
    Now I live my life with no regrets.  Well, regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention....wait a minute, channeling Old Blue Eyes!  Oh my gosh, another voice from the afterlife.
     Just my luck....I channel all these people just before I go to bed.
     I just have to get in my robe, and look for my pipe.......Holy Hefner!  It's happening again!!!
     At least I can dream of bunnies.......

No comments:

Post a Comment