Sunday, June 25, 2017

this sucks

Feeling better, but not quite right

     I have gone from outright room spinning and massive headache to room tilting and minor headache.  I hope that is a good sign.
     It's funny how things go downhill so fast.  Our floors are a mess, covered in doggy hair because it has been 3 days since I dusted them.
     The dishes are done.  Laundry is done.
     I have not ridden my bike in almost a week.  I did not get to the nursery to buy plants for the final project of the summer.  Did not get to my Buffet party and sing along to some of my favorite songs.
     Ran out of chocolate anything, and peanut butter.  How do we run out of peanut butter?
     And I have never slept so much in my life.  Plus I was semi awake during a terrible Cub game today.  Life can be a bitch.
     I just hope tomorrow is a "normal" day.  I plan to call my primary care doctor, get an appointment, and get a better handle on what is going on inside my noggin.
     It's not even 8 p.m. and I am heading off to bed.  Seriously, I am beat.
      But if you happen to be out and about, I am dieing for a chocolate sundae......
   


No comments:

Post a Comment