Tuesday, September 20, 2016

wondering

I need to write stuff down

     During the day I have great ideas for blog topics.  Then I sit down to write and none of those ideas are in my head.
     Yes, I know I can record them on my phone.   Or, maybe I don't know that.  I know I can make notes on the phone, but that involves stopping, logging in, finding the space and making the note.  I might forget in the process.
     I know I wasn't going to comment on that Monday night horror show staring..... well, no one on the Bears stood out.
     I wasn't going to talk baseball, although the Cubs magic number for home field advantage is now three.
     I finally put up a flag holder and can hang my blue W flag.  I have had the flag for five years, using it for the first time in 2011.  I take it to every home game and wave it when they win.  They have won all 5 of the games I have gone to this year, so I have been waving a lot.
     So...that's it.  Done for the night.
     I am posting a couple of pictures from the Rochelle downtown area.
     Just because.


Old time pump at the Standard Oil Station, now a visitor center.  I do remember Red Crown gasoline at the Standard stations!

Anyone have any idea who painted this back in 1976?  I'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment