Monday, February 22, 2016

ha, ha, ha........

Here's a few of my favorite things




     Reflecting back to the James Burrows special, I got to thinking of the funny moments I remember from tv shows.
Here are 10 of my favorites......maybe in order, maybe not.

     Jim Ignatowski taking the driver's test in Taxi.  He wants to know what a yellow light means.  they try to explain....but to no avail.
     The Thanksgiving turkey drop on WKRP.  I still laugh when Les Nessman does his live report.  And when Mr. Carlson comes out of his office and says, "As god is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."
     Barney Miller, when Wojo's girlfriend makes marijuana laced brownies and Wojo brings them to the precinct.  Fish eats some and captures a criminal.  The bad guy is sitting at a desk and is in awe that the old guy could actually leap from building to building.
    When Raj meets a girl in the coffee shop and he takes off all his clothes in a Big Bang episode.
     Lucy and the chocolates.
     Lucy and the vegavitaminamin commercial.
     Johnny Carson with the Ed Ames tomahawk throw.
     Johnny Carson and the interview with the lady who collected oddly shaped potoato chips.
     The old Bob Newhart show when he drunkenly orders moo goo gai pan.
     Friends, when Ross gets attacked by the cat and you follow all the excitement from inside the apartment, with Ross on the balcony.
     Any thing with Tim Conway on the Carol Burnett show, but especially the elephant bit.  I listed this, but it can't be one of my top ten because I think I have only seen it on U Tube.

     So, those are mine.
     Feel free to tell what you found funny on a tv show....I know I missed a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment