Tuesday, March 17, 2015

a waist is a terrible thing to mind

My jeans don't fit right

I need to wear suspenders to hold them up...a belt just doesn't do it.
I wear Eddie Bauer jeans, because for years they fit me well.  Yes, I buy the relaxed fit, with a little more room in the thighs and butt.  They also ride a little differently.
I needed a new pair once, so i stopped at the Eddie Bauer store in Oakbrook.  They don't carry the relaxed jeans.
So the PYT (Pretty Young Thing) that waited on my suggested I try a pair of regular fit.
I did, and she complimented my on how well they fit.  So a bought two pairs.
I always wash clothes first before wearing them....gets rid of the spider and roach eggs that cling to the fabric as it is shipped from an Asian port.
And I always wash them in cold water to preserve the color and the fit.
These came out of the dryer and I tried to put them on.
I could barely button them!  When I finally got them on, I could hardly walk, they were pretty tight in the thighs.
So I went back to the relaxed fit....but alas, they don't seem to fit me correctly anymore.
It isn't weight loss, that is for sure.  And my stomach is not going smaller.  But the pants are too loose around my belly.
Maybe I'll try Lee or Wrangler, or even Carhart.  There has to be a fit that fits.
And hopefully, a pretty young thing won't be there to help me!.


No comments:

Post a Comment