Wednesday, November 24, 2021

lights out

 I tend to get frustrated very quickly


    You people don't notice it, but Jackie does.

    I had two frustrating experiences.....which now seem minor in comparison to the problems people have.

    I brought the outside Christmas lights up and started hanging them.  I took each set and tested it.  Then I put them on the bushes.  Two sets did not completly light.  They lit last year, otherwise I would not have put them away.  So how do they go bad when they are not even used?

    So I went to the store for more lights.  WM did not have any, but our local Ace had a great sale...buy one strand of 100, get one free.  So I bought one.

    I hung the lights and they all lit up  the first time, the second time....on strand had half its lights out!  How does that happen?

    I know there are little fuses that I can replace, but in the past that has never been succesful for me either.

    I hang garland on the porch railings.  This crap cost $40 per strand new and over the years the lights obn 5 of the seven died.  I pulled the old lights off last year and wrapped them with new lights.

    This year, another strand died.  So I went back to the store for more lights.

    Tonight we  tried to order something on line.  I went to check out....and the little wheel started spinning.  And spinning.  And spinning.  I exited, ordered again, same result.  

    After the third time I called and talked to a wonderful lady who called me Terry every time she addressed me and said thank you every time I answered a question.  I assume she was not from the states.

    She went to process my credit card and ....... she had trouble because the system was busy.

    It must have been a good sale.

    After a few minutes, she apologized and said it was now working, so my order was placed.

    So here I am, past  11 and I am having a strong hot toddy.  I hope it relaxes me and puts me in the mood to sleep.....but I doubt it.

    Have a happy Thanksgiving.  Don't eat too much.  Don't be a turkey and get stuffed!!

Peace and Love



No comments:

Post a Comment