Sunday, November 14, 2021

just thinking about stuff

I have lots of manly stuff


    Power saws, levels, yard tools, wrenches, nails.

    Stuff.  Manly stuff.  I have no idea why I have it.

    I am thinking I will have a yard sale next spring.  I have not used my miter box in two years, my circular saw in heavens knows how long, and the levels I have were left behind by an errant contractor.

    Then there are the boxes of nails and screws and hooks and, well you get the idea.

    I think I will just put it all in the garage and have a one or two day sale.  No clothes,  (for sale...I will be wearing clothes.  Although it is my right to not wear clothes and I just may have the sale in my natural state because I am tired of having the government telling me what I can do) just stuff.

    Camp stove?  You got it.  Pie irons?  You can buy them too.  Fertilizer spreader, yard roller, aerator, rakes..... stuff I don't really use or need anymore.

    Jackie ordered a new bed spread for our bed.  We got it, I opened it, tossed the paperwork, cut up the bag, set it spread on the chair.  Yesterday we put it on and ..... it does not fit.  It's way too small.  Yes, I measured first and thought the size would work.  It doesn't.

    Now I have to contact the company to see how we can ship it back without any labels or bag.  And it is pretty bulky, so maybe I will have to put it in a box and mail it.

    That's what I get for being efficient with packaging.

    And as soon as I sell that level, or that saw, I know I will need it.  That never fails.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment