Sunday, January 12, 2020

winding down

This was a pretty quiet day around the homestead

     We did not get anywhere near the snow forcasted, but there was enough for me to blow my driveway.  Actually, I could have shoveled it if I were a younger guy, but I am now being prudent.
     I don't know what to do with all the water I have saved......guess there is enough for the plants for the next 8 months.  I hate to toss it, because water is a precious resource.
     I could drink it, but I am not sure how clean the containers were....so I don't want to risk that.
     I spent the day watching football.  Seriously.  Did a little organizing in the basement, but football was the game of the day.
     It was nice having Julia watching with me.  Yes, I am getting misty eyed already because she leaves Tuesday.  And today is almost Monday.
     No matter how many times this happens, I just feel lost.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment