Saturday, January 4, 2020

disaster

Our Dickens' Village was hit by a tornado today

     All the houses were blown into boxes and then into a plastic tub. 
     Well, it seemed like a tornado.  The village comes down faster than it goes up.  Thank heavens.
     I will miss the little set up.  It takes hours to put it in the right location, but not so much to take it down.
     I do seem to be missing one box for light cords.  I have the sleeve, not the box.  I probably put it somewhere where I could easily find it.
     And a weird bit.....I know about 4 people who are afflicted with vertigo.  I always get suspicious, is it really vertigo or is there some kind of bug going around that mimics vertigo.
     Granted, we are all older, not ancient, but in the Boomer group.  Just seems strange.
     Personally, my right ear is "popping" tonight.  Feels like air pressure hitting it.  Hope that is not a sign of something haywire in my noggin.
     Oh well, gotta roll with it.
     Great night out with friends and Mexican food.  Thanks Renee and Wendy for joining us.  I even learned the difference between a margarita and a daiquiri. (I think they are both spelled correctly.)  How come I never knew?  Or did I know, and forgot?  Hmmmm..........
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment