Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Oh, deer

I have a large pest in my garden

     The tops of my carrots have disappeared.  Beans were not touched, but the carrots were munched down a lot.
     I found these:


     I am no Daniel Boone, but hose look like deer tracks to me!
     They got up into my taller planter and munched.  I have a feeling they have visited before, which explains why my strawberries never produce.
     I picked beans today, again.
     I was actually mowing, again, ran out of gas (again), got distracted, (again) and ended up picking beans.
     Before I mowed I decided to put on sunscreen to protect my beautiful face.
     So I picked up the spray can of a product I use for jock itch and sprayed it over my face.  They don't even look alike.
     A good washing solved my problem.
     Have to watch labels a little better.
     And I still have not found the check.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment