Sunday, August 25, 2019

success!!

I put my outdoor table together today

     Finally!!  It has been finished for almost two weeks, just not assembled.  All I had to do was put the four legs on.
     But even that proves difficult.
     The directions say line up the markings.  I  read that after the second leg was on, so I had to take two legs off and start over.  Turns out, the markings do line up when put in the right spots.
     But I am confused.  The printed directions show one set of bolt and washer, but the actual leg has two sets.  One set appears to be attached to the bolt at the base while the other comes off and can be screwed on once the leg is attached.      Confused?  So am I.
     I just finished a bottle of rosé called Fleur de Mer.  Flower of the sea. (which could add/cause my confusion, btw) I really liked it.  It's French, of course.  I paired it with a soy based buffalo chicken patty and two ears of sweet corn.  Very tasty.  I ended the meal with a dessert of freshly popped caramel corn and another glass or two.
     Who says I don't have taste?
     Rain forecast for tomorrow, so I plan to head up to Rockford to pick up my camera and look for a light fixture.  It's hard to do laundry in the dark.
     Them again, some people say I have been operating in the dark a long time.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment