Saturday, August 10, 2019

parade time

We watched a parade  today

     And by we, I mean Jackie, Julia, Mike,  Kristina, Kevin and me.
     The fete has parades.  Lots of parades.  This one was in the afternoon and was a big parade.  Julia and  I saw part of it last weekend, but today was much cooler and more fun to watch\
     We also went to lunch at a restaurant next to a square where a bad was playing  It was very cool and the musicians were super energetic.
     Nephew Mike rode his motorcycle down fr a visit and we had a great afternoon visiting and parade watching;
     I even made a few "friends."
Peace and Love






cows wee a focus

after wards, got m picture with some shopkeepers

who gladly shared some wine with me

finally, my kind of cans

It's an ant!!  And a can canner

with my nephew Mike





Yes, women play too



No comments:

Post a Comment