Saturday, August 31, 2019

sigh....

Pretty nice day today

     The temperature was almost perfect.  Hint of fall is in the air, don't you think?
And I am not talking about pumpkin spice anything...just a little nip in the breeze.  Plus the sun is setting earlier and lower in the sky.
     My garden was neglected for the past two weeks.  I did not go out and pick the last beans, and when I did I found they were not worth picking.  Plus, something is eating my tomatoes.  A round fruit looks great on one side but all chewed up on the other.  Carrots are going crazy and the cucumbers have been huge.
     I did go on a bike ride today.  I got about 11 miles and surprisingly wasn't totally tired after.  Maybe there is hope.
     What tops a good day off?  Good food with family and friends.  I even had a beer with my pizza, which is quite unusual.  But when in Rome.....
     Have a fun Labor Day weekend.
Love and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment