Tuesday, February 12, 2019

You gotta be kidding

I just lost an hour

     Seriously, I sat down at 9:50 to start my blog.  But first....
     I had to check on the lyrics to This Diamond Ring.  Every time I hear it, I sing along:  This stone is genuine, blah blag blah beee.  So, I figured, it's early, check out the lyrics.  Now I will sing This stone is genuine, like love should be.
     Looking at the lyrics reminded me that we pass a house for sale in the subdivision across the road and always wonder what the price is.  So, I went to the realtor's site and found the house and price ($235,000) but there was not much in the way of description.  This is also the realtor that developed our part of the subdivision, so I checked out which lots were still available for sale and other properties they had as listings.
     That reminded me about Jackie's brother, who just moved to a Del Webb community in Florida..  So I checked out the Del Webb community in North Port, Florida and looked at some of the exciting home styles in the retirement community for active seniors.
     I then tried to find out where that community is in relation to my brother Carl, and it is only about 45 minutes.  So I thought, huh.  I looked at ways to get from Fort Myers to Key West and found an express ferry that is a high speed catamaran that will zoom me there in about 3.6 hours.  All the pictues looked really warm.
     By then, I was curious about the weather here and went on Facebook to see what the sheriff's department was reporting and it was not good.  Slippery roads, cars in ditches, blowing and drifting snow.
     That lead me to a forecasting web site to see when the next weather system is coming, which is this weekend, but it currently looks like it will affect central and southern parts of the state.
     After playing a game or two of spider solitaire, I noticed it was getting late.
      I had not yet started my blog.
     I don't know why Jackie thinks I have a problem focusing.
     Peace and Love.  And stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment