Thursday, February 21, 2019

what happened?

I just realized it is almost midnight

     I came in to do my little blog at 9:45.  Almost 2 hours ago.  What happened?
Facebook......I get distracted whenever I look at it.  For example, there was a missing child reported and shared by someone.  I Googled the girl's name and there was no mention of it....no Amber Alert, sheriff's report, anything.  I always get suspicious when there is no mention of the missing person.
     But then, somebody typed that she had been found.  That is good.  Heck, that is great news!  But as the news from Chicago should caution us, not everything that is said to happen is true.
     I also read the Trib on line.   I admit I skip most of the stories dealing with elections in the city.  I did real a couple of columns and an interesting story on the Holocaust Museum in Skokie and a special display they have.  I want to go see this museum, just need to make up my mind to take the drive.
     Of course, I played two games of spider solitaire....and suddenly, here it is, almost midnight.
     I am trying to get to bed earlier.  In fact, I have a lot of things I am trying to do:  Eat less, stop eating anything at 8 p.m., exercise, win the big lottery. .  I am not successful on any of them. 
     There is always tomorrow and a fresh start.
     And hopefully, I will be a better person tomorrow night.
     Peace and Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment