Tuesday, February 5, 2019

my own damn fault

I did not get a lot of sleep last night

     At 8:15 Jackie asked me to put a load of clothes in the washer.  I said I would, but I wanted to call John first to see how he was.
     Hung up the phone, went into the den, played solitaire. did my blog, and at 9:45 she said, "Aren't the clothes ready for the dryer?"
     No, because I never put them in.
     So I was up until almost 11:45.  And yes, the load had to be done last night.
     I spent some extra time working on a slide show and playing solitaire. When I went to bed I was wired!  I could not close my eyes or lay still.  I was that way for a while, because at 3 Jackie said, "Are you still awake?" And yes, I was.
I don't know what the problem was.
     But I do know my mind is really agitated again tonight.  I have spent several hours putting together a slide show for a March program.  Tonight I tried to export the product to a thumb drive  and it won't go. 
     I don't know what I am doing wrong.
     I did manage to create a slide show using the pictures, but they are now all out of order....and there are 200 pictures.  It will take me hours to reorganize them.
     What the hell!
     So I am a little, no, a LOT, frustrated.
     Should have had wine with supper.
     Love and Peace and no slips on the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment