Saturday, February 16, 2019

cuckoo

We have a cuckoo clock

     Normally, I love it.  Sometimes, I absolutely hate it.
     Last night was one of those absolutely hate it nights.
     I was tired, but I had this energy.  I did not have a lot of caffeine, just one cappuccino in the morning, after the blood test.
     But I was not sleepy.  So I played on the computer, looking up strange places and things, lyrics, playing solitaire and suddenly BBC news came on.  WNIJ goes over to BBC at midnight.  I figured I better get to bed.
      Usually I never hear the cuckoo.  Last night, I heard the first cuckoo at 2.  Then again at 3.  And 4.  And 5.   And 7.  I missed 6, so I must have dozed off at some point.
     So tonight I am going to bed early.  I have not had any caffeine except a cup of tea this morning.  I am tired, but not sleepy, if that makes sense.
      We did have a chance to talk to Julia today.  Weather is pretty nice in       Switzerland, but she has a cold.  Hopefully she recovers quickly.
      I sometimes wonder if the weather affects me.  The wind seems pretty strong again tonight, and that always makes me uneasy.  Maybe I can just ignore it.
     Hopefully, I can sleep like a log, however logs sleep.
     Peace and Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment