Monday, October 8, 2018

what the hell

I  think I went dark last night

     Sorry.
     I met some new people last week.
     They have some strange quirks.
     Well, let me show you my new friends.








     There are a bunch of skeletons in downtown LaGrange.  People are invited to take a selfie with one and post it on the community Facebook page.  I did not do that!
     I just thought it was a neat idea.
     Checked out some of the hay bales in Rochelle....those are really cool this year!  
     I went for my first bike ride in two weeks today....a little windy.  But the worst part was the little black "no see ums" that bit the hell out of me.  And I had to ride with my mouth closed cause it was really buggy.
     Two more pictures to end the night.


     And this is why I love my hybrid.
     Good night, don't let the no see ums bite...


No comments:

Post a Comment