Wednesday, October 17, 2018

2 down!

I finished a honey do today!

     All the smoke detector batteries have been changed.  I may work slow, but eventually I get things done.
     This was not the best day of the week...or month.  Thanks again, Kevin!
     We went to a meeting at church tonight and opted to eat at a sub sandwich place in DeKalb.
     We walked in at 6 p.m. and were greeted with the words, "We're out of bread.  It will be half an hour for more bread."
     And I'm thinking:  How does a sandwich shop run out of bread during the evening rush?  Not a good business practice.
    We were not the only people who walked away empty handed.  Ok, it was one other lady.....but still.
     But life is full of little troubles.....I am glad today had little ones and not big ones.
     And yes, it is only 10 p.m. and I am thinking bed.
     Peace out.  Believe in science.

No comments:

Post a Comment