Sunday, December 10, 2017

foul comment

I got shit on today, and didn't like it

     Thelma at the zoo did it.  Maybe she was mad at me, but she really let me have it, just before I went home.
     Good thing too, people would have noticed and commented, but no one could tell. 
     I even found Emily, John, Camryn and Chris and they had no hint that Thelma had tossed some serious shit on me.
     Oh, I should mention this important part.  I had grabbed her under her breasts and she apparently took offense.
     I should also mention this part.  Thelma is a chicken.  Literally, a chicken.    As I carried her back to her crate, she let loose on my green shirt.
     I just hope it comes out.
     Now, how many of you didn't see that coming??
     I know I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment