Wednesday, February 1, 2017

wow....that's all.....

I just had a flashback

    1967.  Jefferson Airplane.  Grace Slick.
    Listening to the music tonight on the radio....the radio!!... brings back a flood of memories.
    Today....Somebody to Love..... White Rabbit.....wow.  I think I am 19 again.
WNIJ is playing early Airplane, even before Surrealistic Pillow, one of the first acid rock albums I ever bought.
    The summer of love...... peace..... hippies.....  Grannie glasses.  .... Grannie skirts
    OMG....I am old.
    Gracie Slick had the greatest voice in that era.  I think.  Better than Janis, and Michelle, and Cass.......
    So much for going to bed early.
    I have to listen.  Maybe turn out the lights and drift back to a different time, a different me.
    Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment