Thursday, February 9, 2017

oh no...I hate that!

I've been thinking of things I really don't like

   Plastic grocery bags.  Trees, fence lines, ditches, farm fields are filled with them.  They must blow out of every garbage truck that goes down 39 or 88.  I carry reusable bags to the store but I still get plastic bags!  They multiply in the garage.  I truly hate them.
   A digression. most of you know about Ghost Dog, who inhabits the area near the cemetery on Flagg Road.  Well, the other day I saw Ghost Cat!  Seriously!  I was driving down 251 when I saw this white form stealthily going through a field.  I slowed down and stared.  Much to my amazement, it looked at me and turned out to be A DAMN PLASTIC BAG!  Ghost cat indeed.  Going to the eye doctor Monday, by the way.
   ATVs and snowmobiles.  I really don't like that people think they have the right to ride them anywhere just because they own one.  They are noisy and they smell.  The machines, not the riders, although that may also be true.  Same for dirt bikes.
   White gym shoes on old men.  Come on, you are not fooling anyone.  And by old, I mean older than me because I am still middle aged, if I live to 136.
People who ask me questions thinking I will give them the right answer.
   Having cars with gas caps on different sides.
   The thinking that more guns is the answer to gun violence.
   Always misplacing my car keys or phone.  Why can't I have a phone that is a car key?
   Technology, in general.
   My man boobs.  Carrie, you were always right.
   Not having enough time or space to list the other 21, 746 items on my list.




No comments:

Post a Comment