Sunday, January 22, 2017

the sun will come up

Tomorrow I have stuff to do

   I need to program Jackie's car so the garage door works.  I can't do that unless I have an opener.  I found an opener, but it doesn't work.  I replaced the batteries and tomorrow I will attempt to program the opener to the transmitter.  Then I can program the transmitter to the car.
   I hope.
   I also have to go check on my attic vent fans.  I worry they are not set properly and that I actually turned them off last summer.
   I also worry the controls are bad and need to be replaced.
   I still have to clean the den and pick up dog dirt in the front yard.
   It's hard to get stuff done when you don't get up until 9.......by the time I have my tea, and shower, it is almost 11 and nearly time for lunch.
   I have a lot of tv to watch......Sherlock, Mercy Street, Victoria......and I better get doing that before the weather turns nice.
   Tomorrow I will get up early and get going!
   I hope.
   If not, there is always Tuesday.
   Life just doesn't get easier when you get older..........double sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment