Tuesday, January 24, 2017

pardon me while I rant

This man is freaking unbelievable

    Roll back regulations to make it easier to do business?
    The regulations were never meant to make it easier to do business, they were meant to protect the public from giant corporations that don't give a rat's ass about the people, their health, or the future!
    Those regulations give us cleaner air, cleaner water, safer food, safer transportation, safer every day living.  They were never meant to make it easier to do business!
    After all, it should be hard to do business.  It should be hard to decide to build a pipeline or drill for oil or manufacture a car.  Is he going to make it easier to become a doctor?  Hey, would you trust me for brain surgery?  Assuming I would not faint at the first sight of blood, I could operate on your brain.  It might not go very well, but I could do it.
    With this philosophy, I see a new rail line being built here.  Build the pipelines to ship the ever decreasing oil.  Build the railroad to carry the ever decreasing fossil fuel to a nation that will soon be choking smoke and poisons because this president wants to make it easy to do business.
    Where the hell is my Zanax..........


No comments:

Post a Comment