Thursday, January 5, 2017

sigh.....

Well, it's just the two of us, again

     And no, I don't count Emily and John because they don't live with us.  It's just Jackie and me.  And the dog.  Corki doesn't always count either because she doesn't talk to us, or me.  But Corki can lick parts of her body, which makes me a little jealous of her flexibility.
     So I drove Julia to the airport in our new car.  There is not as much room as the van.  The 110 pound suitcase and the steamer trunk took up a lot of space in the car.
     The new car, it turns out, is a magnet of sorts.
     I parked in an area of the garage where there were few cars.  But when I went back to the car, there were cars on both sides and still empty spaces!
     Then I stopped at the Oasis on 294 for something to eat.  I parked on the far end, away from any other car and next to one of those tree islands.
    When I went back, there was a car next to me and one behind me!
     I don't get it.
     And no, I did not eat or drink in the car.  All that was done in the Oasis.
Good bye, fair well

Auf Wiedersehen,  adieu

adieu, adieu to you and you and you

Mural in Terminal one at the airport


Now, that's a whitewall!


No, this is not a Do Not Touch....but a Dusenberg from the Volo car museum, on display at the Oasis.


No comments:

Post a Comment