Monday, June 22, 2015

deja vu

My heart goes out to the people south of us

     Woodhaven Lakes, Coal City, places I never think about.  In fact, I never knew where Coal City was.
     But tonight they are in my thoughts.
     I also wonder how I  can help.  I can't do a lot of physical things, but I can send money and support to people in those areas.
     I am sue when dawn breaks we will have a better picture of what happened and how much was damaged.  Hopefully, there will be 0 fatalities.
     This storm seemed to go on for a long time.  It seems almost three hours since the first news broke of a possible tornado near Sterling.  This storm has stayed on the ground a long time...and seems Io be getting stronger as it moves.
     Nature is beginning to scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment