Sunday, June 24, 2018

an olio today

I don't have any single thought today

     Just a hodge podge of thoughts running trough my mind.
     I wish Jackie had been able to come with on this trip.  No, she could not do the biking, and I don't know how we could get her into the upper levels of Julia's house, but I know she would have liked to come and be here.
     Julia hosted a barby today, just a couple of folks.  We had to eat early because the England football match was on and some people wanted to see it.  I went in to watch and fell asleep.  Granted, some wine and a little champagne might have made me tired, but it was football and I am not that interested in the sport.
     Aside from that, pretty much a normal day.
     Here are some pictures from the past few days.
     I probably won't be posting for a couple of nights....... taking a break.

The end of the bike ride.....tour organizer Peter joined us

A very unique sundial

Downtown Vevey....must have been a rally somewhere.

In Corseaux

In Corseaux

This is how it was done before Facebook


In Corsier, a small village outside Vevey


Fountains everywhere

Along the lake

Julia's friend Matt manning the barbecue

Ran into an old friend while on a walk

fillets de perche....my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment