Sunday, October 22, 2017

this is painful

I have a sore finger

     There is a little paper cut on the top of my left pointer finger.  FYI, that is the finger that hits the tgbrfv keys....a pretty darn important finger for us who type with two hands, like god intended.
     So I put a  bandage on it.  I also put some hand lotion on, so the  bandage does not stick.  That's why I have a huge blue bandage on my finger.  This is the self sticking tape that holds the bandage over the bandage protecting the cut.  Damn hard to type.
     What's lost is found, what is found is lost.
     Last night I had a tube of black frosting for a church project today.  Jackie made bat shaped cookies and pumpkin shaped cookies.  We brought pumpkins to decorate and the cookies to frost.  I bought black frosting for the bats.  (By the way, whenever I hit the f key I seem to hit the v key also.....hopefully I will catch those mistakes.)
     Got to church and no black frosting.  I figured I just didn't put it in the bag.
     Got home.....no  black frosting visible anywhere.
     Another mystery.
     And yes, we checked the wax paper  box.
     I love this getting old.
     Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment