Monday, October 30, 2017

baby, it's cold out there

I walked the dog today

     It was cold.  Strike that, it was damn cold.
     Corki did a trot almost the entire way.  I think it was the fastest we have walked a mile in two years!
     Tomorrow is a bike ride day, but I think that will wait until Wednesday, when the temps are supposed to be in the 60s again.  I hopefully will ride into town and get a coffee at Cypress House before the ride home.  Again, I don't ride when it is cold!
     I don't want to walk then either.
     So today I went to the hospital to register for cardiac rehab.  The doctor who did my stents wrote a script for cardiac rehab and I have not gone over to start.
Imagine my surprise when the words "8 a.m." came out.  I have to be there at 8 a.m.!!  Holy cow, I am barely getting asleep by then!
     I will go M, W, F......and on my zoo days, I will go in at 7:15 so I can still get to the zoo on time.
     I think I will be home before my girls even realize I am gone....so in a sense, that is a great time.
     But 8 a.m.........I know the rest of the world is up and going by then, but this boy needs his sleep.
     I have a few pictures just laying around I thought I would share.
     So....here goes.

This horseman lost his head because he didn't buy a calendar from me!  Let me know how many you want....I will be delivering next week!  For sure!

Remains of a church on the way to Lena....huge fire gutted the building and now it's gone

Oops!




I have a rewards card at BP....so I got to pay 33 cents a gallon for gas!!!

Tree by D.K's house

I pass this wooded area on my bike ride and never noticed the little bridge.  I assume kids put  it there to play.  Look between the five trees in the middle...it's a pallet!


No comments:

Post a Comment