Sunday, October 29, 2017

that's not wise

Sometimes I do things that are not very wise

     Today I stopped at the video store looking for one particular video.  Walked out with four.  They are all due back Friday, but how can I watch four in a week??
     Especially today, since I sat to watch the World Series and that was 5 hours ago AND THEY ARE STILL PLAYING!
     I also bought a package of hot dogs.  And buns.  Don't know when we are eating them as we already had meals for the week planned.  But the thought of some dogs on the grill on the last few days of nice weather just made me buy them.  Plus I get to use up some of my tomatoes before they all go bad.
     I bought some paint for a little project.  But it's in the garage, and it is almost too cold to paint.  But it is not going to get warmer, so I have to get it done.
Maybe I could take a TV in the garage and watch a movie while I paint and cook some hot dogs??
     I still have to wash and wax the cars.  Cleaning the interiors would be good too.  But if I do that, I can't watch a movie, which means I wasted a buck.
    I rode my bide today and damn near froze my ears off!  I managed 8 miles before I wimped out and went home.  I had to sit in the microwave for a few minutes with the thing on thaw I was that cold.
     But enough of my complaining for today.
    Can't wait to see who makes the news tomorrow.  And who wins the game tonight.....bottom of the 12th and all tied up.
     Going to be a short night's sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment