Tuesday, April 4, 2017

that was weird, not in a good way either

I had a rather difficult day

    I had this crazy dream that woke me up.  In the dream, the world was spinning and spinning and spinning to the point that I was almost sick.
    Then I woke up at 6:30 and......the world was spinning and spinning and spinning to the point that I was almost sick!
    Dreams can come true!!  Thanks, Walt, for teaching us that.
    I staggered, literally, to my chair and plopped down, keeping a certain dog off of my lap in case I had to make a run for the bathroom.
    I tried focusing on one part of the room, and that helped.
   After about an hour, I made a cup of tea, popped some ibuprofen, and headed back to the chair.
    I was still woozy, but it was so much better.
    Then the headache hit.
    That was 10 hours ago and I still have the headache, although it is not bad and I am not dizzy.  But I am extremely tired.
    It got me wondering....who takes care of the guy who takes care of the girl?
   This aging stuff is no fun at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment