Sunday, April 2, 2017

thanks

Just a big thank you to everyone

   Your comments, calls, concerns really helped me today.
   We had a great fondue night last night, with tasty fondue and some ok wine along with some very good wine and a lot of desserts.
   Most important, Jackie is up and around, although she is a little black and blue in spots.
   And tonight she asked me to check her wound to be sure it wasn't all red and puffy.
   Those of you who know me, well.....
   After looking, I quickly  grabbed hold of the chair and steadied myself as my knees went weak and I got the "world is spinning rapidly" feeling.  It passed quickly.
   But she better not ask me again.  I don't want to press my luck.
   And explain this to me.  All winter my hands have been fine.  Today they are cracking around the tips and every time I touch something a couple of them hurt like hell.
   Typing is hard, and highly inaccurate.   I have ointment on them and a couple of bandages.   Thank heavens for spell check.
   Good night, and God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment