Tuesday, April 11, 2017

hurray for me!!

I accomplished something today!

Look at this!




   That's right, my 5 billion piece puzzle is done!  My goal was to finish it by the home opener, but I was a day late.  Blame it on the rain.
   Emily and Camryn were helpers.  Emily put together most of the infield and    Camryn found the missing piece that was right in front of my eyes.  The puzzle was out of alignment because I missed a piece on the left side.  She found it quite easily.
   Now, do I want to save it ?  If so, how do I do that??
   By the way, this is the first puzzle I have finished.  How about that.  Almost 69 years old and I finally finished one.
    Maybe it's time to get back to work on my novel.
    That would be even a bigger accomplishment!



No comments:

Post a Comment