Wednesday, April 12, 2017

progress

I went for a long walk today with Corki

   Actually,  Corki, Todd, Roscoe and Maggie.
   I was really proud of Corki.  She did not bark, lunge, growl, snarl, hiss, jump or otherwise act crazy when Roscoe and Maggie came.  She just greeted them and they all walked on.
   I am glad I am not a dog.  I don't think I would like sniffing people's butts to see if they were ok or not.
   Nor would I like walking on all fours and not seeing what was higher up off the ground.
   And I sure would not drink out of a toilet bowl, as a lot of dogs do.
   Hard, dry food?  Bleech.
   Having to depend on someone to let me out, feed me, water me.....no thanks.
   Sure the idea of sleeping about 18 hours a day is appealing, as is getting all the attention when people walk into a room.
   But when I hear people talk about a dog's life, I don't look at it as a good thing.
   I like tea, coffee, a good steak, baseball games and riding my bike.  I don't think life as a dog would offer me the same opportunities.
   But I gotta go now.  Jackie is calling me and that means maybe I'll get a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment