Sunday, April 16, 2017

scuze me while I burp

We went to brunch today

   The Hindenburg.  Jupiter.  Exxon.  Shell.  Me.
   What do those all have in common?
   Gas giants.
   Now I am not saying I ate too much at brunch today, but I am having trouble moving right now.   It could have been the second helping of meat, or the second helping of dessert, or the multiple strips of bacon.....but I think I ate too much.
   When we were in college, we used to go to my brother's house in Rockford on Sunday.  I would eat like crazy.  I told him I was eating for three.  He asked if Jackie was pregnant.   I told him no, I was eating for three days.
   I did that today.
   If I was a bear, I could now hibernate for the entire winter.
   I  ran into a furry creature today and had to get a picture.
   Here we are.


   I look sad and the bunny is perplexed because no one else in our group wanted to have a picture with the Easter Bunny!
   It was a good time...even ran into some people friends there!
   Good food and family....can't beat that with a 10 foot drumstick.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment