Sunday, April 3, 2016

not again

I am tired of hearing some things over and over

     Call me irritable, but some things just are getting my craw lately.
     Among them the following:

Let's make America great again.

Wait until next year.

Derek Rose missed tonight's game because of an injury.

It's 29 degrees currently in DeKalb.

I'm moving to (fill in the blank) if (fill in the blank) wins in November.

Will it bite?

Why can't you put your stuff away?

What are your dirty socks doing on the counter?

The Bears are looking for an impact  player on defense when they pick in the first round.

Omaha!  Omaha!!

No, our chip card reader does not work yet.

Please stop eating the grapes before you buy them.

I won't vote for any of those people!

Mike Madigan.

     There.  That;s it.
     How about you??






No comments:

Post a Comment