Sunday, April 10, 2016

can't wait......

I am looking forward to spring

     It's time to get my hands dirty by grubbing in the soil.  I have three raised beds at home and plan to plant tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, beans, Italian beans, sugar snap peas and carrots.  I also have one bed for strawberries...... call me optimistic!
     I started a garden two years ago after working in the church garden in DeKalb.  I was inspired.
     We met after church today and planned the crops for that garden, and I am ready to get into the garden grove.  We will be meeting every Tuesday at 6:30 to weed and are always looking for help.
     Speaking of food, I found a new cereal today.  Had to go to Jewel in DeKalb, because that is a Chicago area store.
     Can't wait to start feeling my Os......


   
     My lips are already smacking!!  Yum....RizzOs in the morning!!
     Go Cubs Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment