Tuesday, June 21, 2022

running lines

 I have been working on Tuna Does Vegas


    This is a 2 person show I will be in in early August.  Terry C, and me, and Renee are a team for this show.  We have done the first three and this will be the fourth, and possibly final, one in the series.  

    Renee directs and the Terrys act.

     TC and I play about 10 different characters each.  We change costumes in the blink of an eye, hopefully, and that is part of the fun of this show.

    Jackie and I have been working on the script, but for some reason, parts I knew last week and not very easy to remember this week.  

    And little words become jumbled.  

    I know there is a lot of time left before the curtain goes up, but it bugs me that I forget things I already know.

    I also tend to reverse lines, saying the last part of the line first and the first part last.  That is pretty much a staple for me.  I think I have done that in every show  have been in, but it is still frustrating.

    Sometimes I learn something....like gunsel. Look it up.  I think I spelled it correctly.

    But this is not a play that requires a lot of thinking to watch.  You just have to watch, listen, and laugh.

    I think it will be a fun show.

Peace and Love

    


No comments:

Post a Comment