Sunday, June 5, 2022

On the Seventh Day

I rested most of the day 


    I slept until 9. Good sleep.  Don't remember any dreams. Only got up twice.

    The rest of the day I pretty much rested.  Yes, I did do a couple of chores for Emily, but nothing taxing.

    I sat out on the porch about 3:30 to work on memorizing my script and woke up about 4:30.  Needless to say, not much memorization was really done.  I used to think if I put a textbook under my pillow the words would oooooze into the brain, but that is not the case.

    Today gave me plenty of time to think about recent conversations, blog topics, old stories, and I have made a decision.

    Starting tomorrow, I will describe some of my DIY projects. 

    I may have done that the first year I did the blog, but that was 5 years ago and maybe people don't remember or were not reading it back then.

    In any case....history is about to be retold.

    Consider yourself forewarned.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment